Saturday, February 7, 2015

Some answers never come

closure.

That thing we all want, especially when we are hurt, or when things don't make sense.

Sometimes we don't get closure.
Or we need to create our own closure.
Some answers never come.

***********************************************

http://seniorfraud.blogspot.com/2015/02/its-breast-cancer.html

I ask my mother, "Why didn't you tell anyone about the breast cancer???", "how long did you know about it??"

She says, in her stuttering speech: "I don't know".  And it is clear from the new person she is , post stroke, she doesn't know why she made the poor choices she made before. She wouldn't make the same choice again,  In fact, much to my surprise, she chose to fight for her life, to try treatment, it would be  too little too late, but again her choice.

There's no point in crying over spilled milk, as they say.

**************************************

supernatural peace is the only answer that has worked for me.

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives....."
John 14:27

No comments:

Post a Comment