Monday, February 2, 2015

I am smarter than you

A quote by me to you,  circa January, 2010, when I didn't yet quite understand what was going on with you:

"I am smarter than you, I am younger than you, and I know how you think because what is in you is in me too.  You won't get away trying to outsmart me".

***************************************

I would never say that to you today.  There is no need to say anything like that today


****************************************


This was at the time you were changing banks every few days, and traveling from Western Union to Moneygram, wiring your money away forever, all under the direction of the internet scammers, who had instructed you to keep the truth from your family (and when you saw me as the enemy instead of your only true friend and advocate).

************************************************

This was at a time when I literally sent a letter to every bank in the 70 mile region, along with legal documents permitting them to talk to me.
I did it to protect you.  To protect you from yourself, and from the evil influences that had penetrated your life.

https://seniorfraud.blogspot.com/2017/10/example-letter-to-all-regional-banks.html **********************

I still have the phone numbers for the secret service, FBI, social services  and way too many sheriff's offices.



2 comments:

  1. I have entered the realm you describe. It is a weird molasses tsunami against which it is difficult to raise as a legitimate MAYDAY until the homeland is drowning in bullshit. Who am I to restrict my parents' mail? Nobody, just their firstborn, who loves them very much and has given up whatever to take care of them. But now I want to hut people, real people who are perpetrating this madness, this atrocity, this deeply immoral chickenLittle nonsense that preys on the elderly patriots who actually do love this country. May the brains behind these data marketing schemes burn in Hell, and "forever" is not long enough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so sorry I didn't see this comment before now. I am so sorry you have a personal understanding of what can happen. It is very difficult.

      Delete