Sunday, November 16, 2014

First contact with scammer "Peter Anderson" in 2009-- your inheritance and my son is dying

These are real emails that took place in 2009.  The names have been changed in the areas noted in RED FONT, to protect the innocent.
The series illustrates the approach, details (names, addresses, emails, phone numbers) and words used by the scam perpetrators.


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From: Peter Anderson.
Date: 10/21/09 17:12:53
Subject: Email From Peter Anderson.

I want you to stand as a beneficiary to the total sum of (Four million Six
hundred thousand British Pounds Sterling) in the intent of the deceased my
late client. As the attorney, i will present you as the beneficiary to the
inheritance since there is no written will.

Our legal services aim to provide our private clients with a complete
service. We are happy to prepare wills, set-up and administer Trusts,
carry out the administration of estates and prepare and administer powers
of attorney. All the papers will be processed in your favor.

Acceptance of this deal, i request you kindly forward your current
telephone and fax numbers and a forwarding address (Not P.O.Box) to enable
us file necessary documents at our High court probate division for the
release of the said funds.

Your response will be confidential and will be given immediate attention.

Yours faithfully,
Peter Anderson Esq.
  
*****************************************************      
On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 2:35 AM, Incompetent victim <victim@iw.net> wrote:
Dear Peter Anderson, 

I am at a loss to understand why I would be picked for the position put forth in this letter,  but with the fervor that you make the offer, what do I have to lose, so I respectfully accept the offer.    I would appreciate if you would lay out what obligations an acceptance  confers on me.  

You ask for my current telephone and fax numbers.  As my set up is,  both numbers are the same, which is xxx-xxx-xxxx and are  available 24/7.   My regular mailing address is  xxxxxxxxxxxxxx,  Small town,  Minnesota  (MN), xxxxx  USA.   And of course my email address is victim@iw.net  and this address, victimwife@knology.net   always comes in on my computer also.

I very much appreciate this honor you have bestowed on me and I await a response  from you.

Sincerely yours,

Incomptent Senior Victim
Small Town  MN,    USA
Fax or phone:  xxx-xxx-xxxx

************************************************************* 
From: "Peter Anderson." petand12@zumaandassociates.za.net
               To: "VICTIM" victim@iw.net
               Sent: Thu 10/22/09 11:30 AM
               Subject: Detail Email From Peter Anderson.
Dear Victim,

Thanks for your responses to my proposal. I want you to read this detail email so that you will understand what we have to do concerning this secret deal. I want you to stand as a beneficiary to the total sum of four million, Six hundred thousand Great British Pounds sterling only. I want you to know that my late client deposited the fund with the Bank here in South Africa. I have contacted you by email considering the circumstances
of your nomination. I received a notice from the Bank (Capitec Treasury Finance), that if there is know next of kin/ beneficiary to this fund; they make it unclaimed fund and liquidate the fund into the government treasury. I don't want that to happen that is while i contacted you so that we can do this deal together and share the fund with the Bank know
any thing about it.

Note, that I cannot afford to compromise these virtues considering the money involved, it is necessary for me to be sure of the person to whom I will be entrusting such an amount to in this transaction, my trust is not given out lightly. What I expect from you is trust and total commitment. I want you to know also that i am going to be spending so much in getting all the documents you need to contact the Bank for the funds to be
transfer to you. I want you to take this deal seriously.

This is a legitimate transaction of the case of our late client (Mr. James Victim who shares your last name). I have contacted you in the hope that we can build up a firm relationship upon which this transaction can be executed. I am giving you a rare opportunity to the end that we will receive mutual benefits concerning the inheritance. It was my yardstick for nominating you to becoming the beneficiary of the inheritance.

You should note that this project is highly capital intensive, this is why I have to be very careful. In regards to the legality of the transaction, it shall pass through all our local Laws and that of International Banking; you are going to see everything for yourself as we progress. Please i will like you to keep this deal very confidential between you and
i alone.

As the attorney of my late client, I will handle the entire documentations; I will be responsible for drafting and notarization of the Affidavits which shall put you in place as next of kin.

I would handle all matters of probate on your behalf, hence you would not have to be here physically, and you will not be required to be here in Court in order to obtain a certificate of deposit from my late client's bank and a WILL of testament from the probate registry, all these will be issued in your name. This will make you the bonafide owner of the funds for the both of us.

Now, that i have your contact details, I will file in necessary documents at our High Court of Justice, probate division. As a matter of fact, you and i will take care of the cost of running all the logistics involved on this transaction, such as the obtaining of all the necessary official documents from the South Africa authorities, which I will incur here. In order to ensure a hitch free transfer, certain backs have to be watered in
a transaction like this. So this transaction is risk free to you.

Kindly note that after removing my expense which I will incur in regards to what I have earlier explained, we will be sharing the funds 50% for you and 50% for me. Please note that, l will be investing most of my share in your country. I want you to give me a call or send me an email as you receive this email so that i know we are together and that you have accept my terms concerning this deal and how we are going to share the funds so
that i can start the documentation process. If you have to dial my number to call, you have to dial your country call out code follow by my telephone numbers (27730941507) so that you can be able to get through to
me.

I will keep you updated as i will be starting the documentation process in
your name.

I hope to hear from you soonest.

Yours Faithfully,

Peter Anderson Esq.
Zuma Associate And Solicitors.
(Consultants, solicitors & advocates),
Address: # 9 Walters Ave Jan Smuts Bldg Rosebank Johannesburg 2196, South
Africa
.
Telephone: 277-3094-1507.
Fax number: 278-6568-9485.

 **********************************************


Date: 10/22/2009 1:28:16 PM
Subject: Acknowledging receipt of fax

Dear Peter Anderson, 

Yes,  I received your 3 page fax and I am very pleased with your proposals as outlined in your letter.  And your timing was outstanding, as it could hardly have been any earlier.  

First, I am very grateful to have been chosen to fill this position for you and I assure you that I will keep every thing confidential  concerning this deal.  You can count on that. 

Now concerning your late client Mr. James VICTIM, it is in fact remotely possible that I am a blood relative of his.  I am a second generation VICTIM  in this country.  My grandfather and family migrated when the German Mark became completely worthless in Germany.  My grandfathers sister who migrated to Canada came to the US to visit her brothers offspring when I was just a kid.  Many years later my wife and I while traveling realized we were close to her home in Canada and a quick phone call successfully provided the information I needed  to visit her and what an interesting visit that turned into.   She talked much of the terrible situation when the mark became valueless and how my grandfather  who was a baker  on the square in Hamburg migrated to the US  and shortly after how here husband who was a furniture builder also on the square in Hamburg migrated to Canada.  She also told of another brother who migrated to England so that is the  seed to my statement above.   However,  I have no further documentation  of any kind to substantiate  anything further.   I never knew my grandfather  as he had passed prior to my birth which just happened  to be on his birthday and I did not get his first name William because an older cousin already had it.   If you have any access to your clients family tree I would  be greatly interested in it.  

Now concerning  the split of 50  50 after expenses have been covered seems very equitable to me.   I have one  question  however in accomplishing the split,  can that be accomplished prior  to my 50% coming to me.   The reason I say that is because I do not want to get taxed  on the whole thing prior to the split being made.  I don't know  if that is a valid thought but I have that thought and at this time it would be very inappropriate for me to discuss that with my accountant.

I am very pleased to hear from you so quickly and I am pleased with what I hear.  I also see no reason why there should be obstacles in the process and this is my hand shake on that. 

Sincerely yours,

Incomptent Senior Victim
XXXXXXXXXX
Smalltown , MN  XXXXX    USA
Fax or phone  XXX-XXX-XXXX


******************************************************


Subject: Detail Email From Peter Anderson.
From: "Peter Anderson." <petand12@zumaandassociates.za.net>
Date: Thu, October 22, 2009 5:30 pm
To: victim@iw.net>

Dear VICTIM,

Thanks for your responses to my proposal. I want you to read this detail
email so that you will understand what we have to do concerning this
secret deal. I want you to stand as a beneficiary to the total sum of four
million, Six hundred thousand Great British Pounds sterling only. I want
you to know that my late client deposited the fund with the Bank here in
South Africa. I have contacted you by email considering the circumstances
of your nomination. I received a notice from the Bank (Capitec Treasury
Finance), that if there is know next of kin/ beneficiary to this fund;
they make it unclaimed fund and liquidate the fund into the government
treasury. I don't want that to happen that is while i contacted you so
that we can do this deal together and share the fund with the Bank know
any thing about it.

Note, that I cannot afford to compromise these virtues considering the
money involved, it is necessary for me to be sure of the person to whom I
will be entrusting such an amount to in this transaction, my trust is not
given out lightly. What I expect from you is trust and total commitment. I
want you to know also that i am going to be spending so much in getting
all the documents you need to contact the Bank for the funds to be
transfer to you. I want you to take this deal seriously.
This is a legitimate transaction of the case of our late client (Mr. James VICTIM). I have contacted you in the hope that we can build up a firm
relationship upon which this transaction can be executed. I am giving you
a rare opportunity to the end that we will receive mutual benefits
concerning the inheritance. It was my yardstick for nominating you to
becoming the beneficiary of the inheritance.

You should note that this project is highly capital intensive, this is why
I have to be very careful. In regards to the legality of the transaction,
it shall pass through all our local Laws and that of International
Banking; you are going to see everything for yourself as we progress.

Please i will like you to keep this deal very confidential between you and
i alone.

As the attorney of my late client, I will handle the entire
documentations; I will be responsible for drafting and notarization of the
Affidavits which shall put you in place as next of kin.
I would handle all matters of probate on your behalf, hence you would not
have to be here physically, and you will not be required to be here in
Court in order to obtain a certificate of deposit from my late client's
bank and a WILL of testament from the probate registry, all these will be
issued in your name. This will make you the bonafide owner of the funds
for the both of us.

Now, that i have your contact details, I will file in necessary documents
at our High Court of Justice, probate division. As a matter of fact, you
and i will take care of the cost of running all the logistics involved on
this transaction, such as the obtaining of all the necessary official
documents from the South Africa authorities, which I will incur here. In
order to ensure a hitch free transfer, certain backs have to be watered in
a transaction like this. So this transaction is risk free to you.

Kindly note that after removing my expense which I will incur in regards
to what I have earlier explained, we will be sharing the funds 50% for you
and 50% for me. Please note that, l will be investing most of my share in
your country. I want you to give me a call or send me an email as you
receive this email so that i know we are together and that you have accept
my terms concerning this deal and how we are going to share the funds so
that i can start the documentation process. If you have to dial my number
to call, you have to dial your country call out code follow by my
telephone numbers (27730941507) so that you can be able to get through to
me.

I will keep you updated as i will be starting the documentation process in
your name.

I hope to hear from you soonest.

Yours Faithfully,
Peter Anderson Esq.
Zuma Associate And Solicitors.
(Consultants, solicitors & advocates),
Address: # 9 Walters Ave Jan Smuts Bldg Rosebank Johannesburg 2196, South
Africa.
Telephone: 277-3094-1507.
Fax number: 278-6568-9485.

************************************************************
Dear VICTIM,
How are you doing today? I hope all is well with you. I want to say thanks
for your concern on this deal. I am writing to let you know that I receive
your email. Like i told you, I will process all the documentation in your
name to make you the bonafide next of kin/beneficiary of the wealth of my
late client (Mr. James VICTIM). I want you to know that I have been
calling your telephone number and is saying busy.
I have start processing the documents, which you need to contact the Bank
where this fund are been deposited. By the time they are in place (The
Documents), i will send copies to you and i will be instructing you on the
next line of action on how you are going to contact the Bank for the funds
to be transferred to you and how you will make them understand that you
are the next of kin to Mr. James VICTIM.

This is a rare opportunity in life so please my dear lets handle it with
trust, care and total commitment's have also fax a copy of my i.d here for
you to see so that you can be rest assured of who you are dealing with. I
am assuring you that you are going to see every thing for yourself and i
want you to keep this deal very confidential between you and i alone.
I want you to do the same too by sending an identification document even
if it is a photo of yours sends it to me as well so that i can be rest
assured that i am dealing with someone out there.

Please my dear lets do this deal and work together with all sincerity and
fairness of heart with each other. I will like you to give me a call
regardless the time of the day so that we can talk more about this deal
and do let me know if you receive my ID. If you have to dial my number,
you have to dial (011) followed by my telephone number (27730941507) so
that you will be able to speak with me.
Hope to hear from you soonest.
Best regard,
Peter Anderson

 ******************************************************
 On Fri, Nov 6, 2009 at 8:14 PM, VICTIM  wrote:   

Dear Peter,   

After my  120 mile trip this morning, and  after your after midnight call last night over  the same thing, both discussed on the phone and confirmed in Email earlier in the day, that was  an un-necessary Phone call, that like most phone calls I can't understand anything because of poor quality.  That's why I repeatedly ask for email's because reading it I understand
everything.  You agreed last night but still no email thus far for today.     I Faxed you as soon as I got home from my 120 mile trip which gave you the MTCN  number  and the question and answer you all ready know.  And I am giving it again in this letter, just so you can be sure.   I am proud to have sold stock ,get money into bank ac count so I can get it and get the telegrams sent in the business days of the week.  Saturday is not considered a business day in USA.  I have never ever accomplished all that in one week
before, so I feel good about it and you should be happy too. 
Your partner,  Victim 

***********************************************************

On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 1:21 PM, Peter Anderson  wrote:
 Dear VICTIM,
How are you doing? I want you to know that i have been able to have the Approval document. I am so excited when i receive the Approval document today; I guess you already know why? The Grant of probate registry/Approval notice is out (copy attached) my excitement as it is now, knows no bounds. With this development, it goes to show that we are on the right track and the Bank (Capitec Treasury Finance), Which is where the funds are domiciled, has been given the mandate directly from the courts to pay the funds out to you as the next of kin/beneficiary of the total sum of GBP4,600,000 Pounds with all astanding interest.

I want you to know that your contact details have been forward to them to contact you concerning your inheritance that has been deposited with them for a very long time by your late uncle Mr. James VICTIM.

 As it stands now, because of my position as the personal attorney of my late client (Mr. James VICTIM), I am going to be on the back seat concerning this transaction from now on. You know banks and the way they operate, if they know of my involvement, they might read different meanings to it, and I do not want anything whatsoever to
jeopardize all that we have been working for. I hope you know what I mean.

So, with your details that the bank already has, they would be contacting you directly without my knowledge of it as they have been contacting you. I would rely on you from now on, to be on the lookout so that you don't make any mistake, which would come at any time. To me i, will like you to contact them first since the paying Bank
contact detail is in the Approval document. If you have to write to them you let them know that you are the next of kin to Mr. James VICTIM  as you have already contact them, that you want you inheritance that was deposited by you late uncle to be transfer to
you. that you have every documents concerning your inheritance which you believe they already have from the court in South Africa.

It would be by phone or email you have to contact them. But whichever means you use, you have to get in touch with me the very minute you receive any email from them in order for me to advise you on what we are going to do next.  This is a step towards the successful end of this transaction, so I want to use this opportunity to congratulate
you in advance.

Another thing I must tell you, please I want you to keep a very low profile, please do not be over excited so that no one gets to know that something big is about to happen to you and start asking unnecessary questions, I want you to completely avoid all that, even if it is possible, avoid drinking with friends, talking with friends about this deal because it is through that avenue, that people talks a lot. Though I am over excited myself, but I am going to try to contain it very well to the best of my ability.

Have a blessed day.

Kind regards.

Peter Anderson Esq.
Zumma & Associate.
(Consultants, solicitors & advocates),
 Address: # 9 Walters Ave Jan Smuts Bldg Rosebank Johannesburg 2196,
South Africa.
Telephone: 277-4163-6066.
Fax number: 278-6568-9485.


***********************************************************
 On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 9:51 PM, VICTIM  wrote: 

Dear Peter,  

In getting ready to send the two documents received this morning to the bank I noticed that  in the body  of  the PROBATE REGISTRY in the third paragraph my last name is spelled  ending in MI  and it should be IM.  I know this seems insignificant but I also know you want no errors.  Could this error make a problem.  Being there is an error I did not send it to the bank until I clear it with you. Please advise what I should do.  I  fear
I can not correct with  out it looking changed.  

Your partner,
Victim    

*********************************************
11/9/2009 9:52:00 PM _TO:_  _CC:_  _SUBJECT:_ From Peter
Anderson (Please I need your help).  

Dear VICTIM,
I want you to know that i have to forward this email below to you again so that you have it and get back to me. My only son is dying and i don't want him to die. Please do tell me you did not get this email below. Is very important you get back to me.
 I wait to hear from you. 

Kind regards,

Peter Anderson.

**********************************************
On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 1:55 AM, Peter Anderson  wrote: 
Dear VICTIM,
I want you to know that i was the person calling you. I really need afavor from you and i will payback as soon as our fund in been transfer to you. I want you to assist me with the sum of $400.00 USD. I will pay back as soon as we have our fund transfer and as soon as we are sharing our funds i will pay you back. I want you to know that my son is so sick that i have to take him to the hospital and i have used all my medical aid for the year and i have to deposit some money before they will have to carry out treatment on him. That is why i am doing every thing to see that we have this deal concluded on time so that i will have money to pay all my at standing bills and the Money i borrowed to have the first two documents i send to you concerning this secret deal. Please i beg you in the name of God i don't want any thing to happen to my only son. I really need your help. I want you to know that you are the only person i have now that i will have to run to for help. I know there is God but the Bible say that man is God to man. If God is man i know i would have ask him to help me out on this situation. VICTIM, I want you to know that i really need this from you and I promise to pay you back as soon as possible.Please i know you will not let my son to die even if i am not alive today. As a business partner, i know that you will take good care of my only son the way you will take care of your only child too. Please i will like you to know that i will need this money by tomorrow so that i will have to make the deposit for the treatment. Please do get back to me immediately so that i will know my stand. Please if you do, i will like you to send it via my Clark name so that i will ask him to pick it up and bring it to me by the hospital so that i can make the part payment for my only son treatment.I wait to hear from you shortly.

Kind regards,
Peter Anderson.
On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 8:18 AM,   wrote:
 DEAR PETER  
 I AM SO VERY SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR SON, YOUR ONLY SON, I HAVE ALREADY PRAYED FOR YOUR SON AND FOR THE DOCTOR THAT HAS THE KNOWLEDGE TO PROPERLY TREAT YOUR SON.    I KNOW THE TERRIBLE FEELING  OF LOSING A VERY IMPORTANT PERSON IN YOUR LIFE, BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN THROUGH IT MYSELF AND LOST WHEN MY WIFE DIED ABOUT 5 YEARS AGO.   I JUST CAN'T IMAGINE A MEDICAL SETUP , HOSPITAL OR DOCTOR THAT DENY TREATMENT OR GOOD HOSPITALIZATION  UNTIL MONEY IS PAID.  DOCTORS IN THE USA, IN EUROPE AND I AM SURE MOST OF THE WORLD TREAT FIRST AND COLLECT LATER AS IT MAKES THE MOST SENSE, AND IN SOUTH AFRICA I'M SURE ALL YOUR MEDICAL IS BASED ON DUTCH PRINCIPALS AS THEY INFLUENCED A LOT OF DEVELOPMENT  IN SOUTH AFRICA AND ARE STRONG IN THE MEDICAL FIELD.    FURTHER, HOW CAN A PRINCIPAL PARTNER IN A LAW FIRM WHICH YOU ARE PETER,  NOT HAVE CONTACTS FOR EVERY NEED?      YOU COME ON TO ME LIKE I AM A RICH PERSON,  WELL I AM NOT, BUT CERTAINLY HOPE TO BE  WHEN THE DEAL WE ARE IN PAYS OUT.  

 IT HAS BEEN A REAL STRAIN ON ME MEETING THE DEMANDS AT THIS POINT,  AND I SIMPLY CAN NOT CARRY ON THIS PROCEDURE ANY FURTHER, BECAUSE I SIMPLY DO NOT HAVE IT.   I HAD TO SELL STOCK AT A GREAT LOSS BECAUSE AS YOU KNOW THE USA HAS BEEN TRAVELING SOME VERY RUFF AND TUFF ROADS THE PAST SEVERAL YEARS.   

 I AM COUNTING HEAVILY ON THIS DEAL WE ARE IN COMING THROUGH FOR US AND YOU WILL COME OUT WITH  JUST AS MUCH AS I WHEN THAT HAPPENS, YOU KNOW THAT.   YOU WILL PROBABLY COME OUT WITH A GREAT DEAL MORE BECAUSE I WILL HAVE SOME AWE FULL  TAXES TO PAY OUR GOVERNMENT BROUGHT ON BY OUR NEW PRESIDENT AND THE TERRIBLE EXPENSES OF THE WARS OUR COUNTRY IS FIGHTING IN THE MIDDLE EAST.   

I AM PRAYING FOR YOUR SON AND I WILL HAVE MY  PRAYER CHAIN PRAY FOR HIM.  IT WOULD BE NICE IF I  KNEW HIS FIRST NAME AND HIS AGE.   OFTEN PRAYER IS THE MOST POWERFUL THING THAT CAN BE DONE FOR A  SICK PERSON AND I AM SURE YOU ARE FAITH BASED  ENOUGH  TO HANDLE THE PRAYERS.  PRAYER IS TRULY POWER!  STAY WITH IT AND YOU WILL SEE A MIRACLE UNFOLD BEFORE YOU.  MONEY IS A PRODUCT OF MAN AND CAN NEVER HOLD A CANDLE AGAINST PRAYER. YOU WILL SEE.   I DO NOT MEAN YOU SHOULD FORGET MEDICAL TREATMENT.  YOU SHOULD USE BOTH  TO THE DEGREE  THAT THEY ARE AVAILABLE.    _  

YOUR PARTNER,  VICTIM_    




****************************************************

From: Peter Anderson petand12@gmail.com   To: "victimwife@knology.net"

   Sent: Thu 11/12/09  4:07 AM
    Subject From Peter Anderson (Please Get Back).

Dear VICTIM,

How are you doing today? I am writing to let you know that i have not receive any email from you since my last email to you. I want you to know that my son is getting better now and i have been able to have the money and pay for the bill.  I want you to get back to me to let me know how far you have gone with the paying Bank and do let me know when the funds will be transfer to you. I called to speak with you but your number was not going through. I want you to give me a call as soon as you receive this email so that
we can talk more.-- I wait to hear from you shortly.

Kind regards,
Peter Anderson.


***************************************************

From: Peter Anderson petand12@gmail.com
               To: victim@knology.net
               Sent: Thu 11/12/09 10:46 AM
               Subject: From Peter Anderson (Please Get Back).

Dear Victim,
 I want you to know that i am very happy with the way you told me things are going concerning this secret deal. What i was trying to make you understand on our telephone conversation was that i want you to make sure you take good care of this deal from your side very well so that you don't make any mistake concerning the transaction.  I want you to know that you have to also make sure you follow all simple instructions, which the paying Bank are going to ask you to do so that they will not have to been asking you too many questions concerning this secret deal.
 I want you to do please get back to me if there is any questions they put be for you, which you do not have answer to so that i will advice you on what you have to do concerning this transaction.  Please do get back to me as soon as you receive this email if you have any thing to say to me concerning your dealings with the paying Bank.
 I wait to hear from you shortly.

 Kind regards,
 Peter Anderson.

********************************************

From: Victim
Date: 1/1/2010 6:08:11 PM
Subject: Fw: As discussed


Peter. I got very lucky and it was right there when I opened the computer.  I know I suggested this before and you rejected it, but you are a lawyer, why don"t you get involved in this, maybe work with George Cole.  What prevents you from getting into the this huge mess.  You are a good thinker, I could hear that.  You and Gerorge Cole could make a good team.  I know this was not well received when I suggested it befor, but why not.  George Cole is working alone, and really hates doing E-mails which I can understand,  as I myself am no flash on typing a good email and George hates that part.  He does not use a secretary that would put out his letters from his recording of what he wants to sayI know rhat.  Is there any way you two could work together.  I am guessing on this but I think George is quite a bit older than you, am I right?   Think on that and you might come up with the answer.  Personally I think that could be a good thing for both of you, and probably better for you being the younger.   You know George was the only Lawyer  Capitec back would allow and mabe working with George could create a very good set up that co;uld benefit both of you greatly in different ways.  Think about it.      Victim

*****************************************

From: Victim
Date: 1/8/2010 7:54:52 PM
Subject: Fw: The position.

Dear Peter,    I think George has come thru,   He called just a short while ago to inform me that his letter was there. I checked for it and there it was just the last item in on the top of the page.   And I just finished talking with George, he called a second time to be sure I got it and he was very nice and I think the position he got with the UN  is great where they will release 1/2 after the tax  has been paid, then I will have access to money for everything and you know how much I need that .   I want to mention that even with  even with 1/2 of it coming in the new bank mentioned that even wires like that have to be held 2 weeks for clearance before they will let me at it.   I never heard that statement at the old bank, but I now know they would be the same.  And it is the same for checks they hold for a period too confirm there are no problems   I know I told you a while back that I wanted your share to go out the same day it arrived not thinking of the hold period that will prevent that.  But it will go as soon as it is allowed. 
-George made my day for me today and was in a very good mood.   George even commented on his fit the last time we talked, and then added that I had made him mad.  I do not agree with that statement, but I let him have his way about it as I do not want him mad.  I think you will be pleased with where we are now, but do not let up on your prayers.  I'm not either.    -----Your happy partner,   Victim

***********************************

On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 3:38 PM, Peter Anderson  wrote:
 Dear Victim,

I want you to know that your fax machine is not on and all the receipt i fax to your fax did not go through. I have to make sure I attached them via email and send them to you. I will like you to give me a call so that we can talk as soon as you receive all the receipt and my email. I want you to know that all the money was paid in (RANDS), which is South Africa money. I want you to
know that the total in your country money is below; List of all i paid for concerning our secret deal.

Affidavit Document Fee.
60,480.00 ZAR = 7,945.191 USD.

Enrollment Order Document Fee.
60,543.00 ZAR = 7,956.11 USD.

Funds Approval Document Fee.
 92,882.00 ZAR = 12,209.13 USD.

Inheritance Application Fee.
18,000.00 ZAR = 2,366.12 USD.

Death Certificate Fee.
15,745.00 ZAR = 2,069.48 USD.

Please do let me know if you receive this email. I am going to fax it also to you via your fax number you gave to me. I wait to hear from you shortly.

Kind regards,
Peter Anderson.


**********************************
From: Peter Anderson petand12@gmail.com
               To: Victim  victim@email.exp
               Sent: Sun 01/31/10  3:31 PM
               Subject: Fwd: ****SPAM**** From Peter Anderson(Victim1 What is going on).
Dear Victim,
I want you to know that i don't  understand you any more. I have
been calling to speak with you but your daughter was the person taking
my calls and she was so rude with all she said to me
. I want you to
let me know what is going on and how far you have gone with Mr. Cole.
 I wait to hear from you shortly.
Kind regards,
Peter Anderson.
*****************************************
               From: Peter Anderson petand12@gmail.com
               To: Victim  victim1@email.exp
               Sent: Tue 02/ 2/10  6:07 PM
               Subject: Fwd: ****SPAM**** What is going on? You hand up the phone on me.


       Dear Victim,

I want you to know that concerning what i was trying to explain to you on our conversation on the telephone was that i want you to stop any dealings you are having with any person in the United Kingdom, which you told me about. I will like you to know that you don't have to contact them not until we have the documents the UNITED NATION (UN) needs from us before our fund can be transferred to your account. I want you to know that we don't have much time concerning our deal and if you have to start dealing with the person you told me about in the United Kingdom, you will not have much time to concentrate on our deal. I will like you to know that we have to be very careful and do very thing to have the Inheritance Tax Clearance document. I have to make sure i put every other dealing i am having aside so that i can concentrate with my Bank to see how i can make them work out the loan i need from them so that we can have this deal completed as soon as possible. I want you to make sure you do me this one favor to suspend any dealings you are having with the person in the United Kingdom so that as soon as we have our funds transfer to you, i will come down to meet with you so that we put hands together and work out the transaction you have with the person in the United Kingdom, that you told me about. I want you to know that i don't want any thing that we distract your attention right now concerning the documents, which the UNITED NATIONS (UN) want from us so that they will know that our fund is not for terrorism sponsorship, not for drug trafficking. I will like you to take all your time and read through the letter from the UNITED NATIONS (UN), which you forward to me. In the letter they stated that as soon as they receive evidence/confirmation of clearance, they shall clear our funds and release them for payment to your nominated Bank account within 12 hours from when they receive the clearances document. Now, that Mr. George Cole is doing every thing to make sure he gets the Inheritance Tax Clearance document; you don't need any thing that will distract you. I advice you suspend every dealings with that person in United Kingdom for the now so that you can have 100% concentration for you not to make any mistake with Mr. George Cole. I want you to know that i am putting all i have (My House) on this deal so that we have our fund transfer with out any delay. I have not been sleeping since there was a block to our funds transfer. I want you to do make sure you write back to me as soon as you read through this email.
I wait to hear from you shortly.

Kind regards,
Peter Anderson.

********************************************
From: Peter Anderson petand12@gmail.com
To: Victim  victim1@email.exp
Sent: Thu 04/01/10  6:51 PM
Subject: Fwd: ****SPAM**** Let me know why you are not taking my calls.
Dear Victim 1,
 I want you to know that i have been calling but you did not take my calls. I will like you to know that i have to stop our conversation so that the person knocking on my door will not understand what i am saying to you.
 I want you to know that i have not discuss any thing concerning this deal to any body but i know that you have been telling every body even your United Kingdom partners that you are doing Business with that is making you not to have time for me any more.
 I will like you to know that you have to get back to me before the Bank know that i am involve on this secret deal with you. I don't want any thing to happen to me here. I will also like you to know that your silent is what is causing the deal of our funds transfer to you.
I want you to do take my call or you give me a call to let us talk more about this issue.
 I Hope to hear from you shortly.
 Kind regards,
 Peter Anderson.

********************************************
               From: Peter Anderson petand12@gmail.com
               To: Victim  victim1@email.exp
               Sent: Sun 07/02/10  7:09 PM
               Subject: Fwd: ****SPAM**** From Peter Anderson.
Dear Victim1,
I want you to know that i am not happy with the way you keep me on suspends. I have been sending you email and calling you are not taking my calls or replying my emails. I understand that you are having issue with your daughter and that should not be a reason to put me on hold. I want you to do let me know how far you have gone with Mr. Cole and let me know when the
funds will be transfer to you.  I hope to hear from you shortly.
Kind regards,
Peter Anderson.




No comments:

Post a Comment