Monday, November 10, 2014

I am so sorry that happened

http://seniorfraud.blogspot.com/2014/11/the-room-smells-like-smoke.html

I am so sorry that happened .... because I know what it might mean for you and I know it is not what you want or even what would be best even now, at this point.
This is not what I want for you.

Why did you try to cook today when you haven't gone near the stove or microwave in at least a month?  (and why didn't I disable them before -- I know why -- because I didn't think it would come to this)

The implications are painfully clear to me instantly.

The stove and microwave need to be disabled today.  Its for your safety.  Its to try to help you stay here, because I know you don't want to move to a nursing home.


How am I going to deal with the Senior Building bylaws  requiring one to be oriented x 3, to be able to use the appliances, to be able to manage one's affairs.  Even living with you isn't enough if you burn donuts to char in the microwave when temporarily alone.

*********************************************************

"Nothing happened to that plate"

"Nothing happened to that donut", you say.

He says to the man --
"Tell HER  (meaning me) not to come back "  "SHE is crazy".

"I could have a truck here and move out of here by noon tomorrow" , he says.


No comments:

Post a Comment