Sunday, November 16, 2014

6+ months after the Conservatorship in 2010- more with Avery Dion



bloggers comments:  Note that the scammers did not give up on the victim after the money dried up.  They continued to make contact  through email and telephone for months, years. The last recorded contact from 5/11 was well over a year after they last got money from the victim.  The victim no longer uses the email account to which they were writing, and it is rarely monitored by this blog editor.  It is possible they continue to reach out to the victim years later.



****************************************************************************************


From: Victim
Date 11/4/10 9:34:58 AM
to: Avery Dion
Subject: Your phone call this morning.

It was quite a surprise to get a phone call from you this morning.  You started with a statement about the funds having been moved and I knew I needed to have paper and pencil to take notes as I told you and laid the phone down to get to my office when I could take notes, and when I picked up the phone in my office all I got was a buzz and you were gone.  The connection was obviously broken which really happens way to much in Trans Atlantic phone calls.


Why not put your message in an Email and sent it on the Internet.  We have never had problems in communicating that way, and I would advise you to do exactly that.  I would greatly like to hear what you had to convey to me, and an email will do it very well.  With no hang-ups, or any of the typical problems we get in voice messages over the phone.  I would love to hear what you had to say about the money so put it in an Email and sent it to me.


I am unable to place a Trans Atlantic phone call, because a block has been put on my phone line by the court system and I can not do anything about it, so e-mail is the only mode of communication I am able to use to communicate with you.  


I am looking forward to getting an email from you very soon.  Please do not disappoint me.  My email address is the same as it  always was at this time, but at the 19th of the month I am scheduled to move and will have to change my email address, but  I will keep you posted when I get my new address.


Victim.  



********************************************************************************************
From Bank of England
Date: 11/6/2010 1:52:09 PM
Subject: FINAL NOTIFICATION (wire transfer)

Bank of England
Threadneedle Stree, London
EC2R 8AH, UK
Direct Telephone Number: +44-770-007-4609 (UK-OFFICE).
Direct Telephone Number: +1-903-890-2722 (U.S.A.-OFFICE)
www.bankdofenglanad.co.uk
E-,mail: inferitanceclaim@bankofengland.co.uk
E-mail:bankofengland-messagecentre@2itb.com

Attention: Dear Beneficiary.

I am Mr Evans Green, an Auditor Officer sent from Bank of England, UK.  I wish to inform you that we received an instruction from our head office to transfer your long unclaimed funds through our England or U.S.A. office.  

P[lease note that before we proceed, i will advised you to reply us with your FULL NAME, CONTACT ADDRESS, COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION, BANK DETAILS & BANK TELEPHONE/FAX MNUMBER>  This will enable us approved your funds and credit your account through bank to bank transfer or you will receive and ATM card.

I await your urgent reply.

Yours truly,

Mr. Evans Green
Auditor Officer.
Bank of England
Direct Telephone Number: +44-770-007-4609 (UK-OFFICE).

Direct Telephone Number: +1-903-890-2722 (U.S.A.-OFFICE)


********************************************************

FROM Victim
Date 11/7/10 9:48:53 AM
to: Avery dion
Subject: FINAL NOTFICATION (wire transfer)

*************************************

From: AVERY  DION
Date 11/10/2010 09:21:10
Subject: Dear Victim,

Dear Victim,

I wish to inform you that the security firm has agreed to allow us pay 40% of the amount we owe and we will have to pay the remaining as soon as you have received funds in your bank account.  This is the response I got from the bank this afternoon after I made them to understand your poor financial situation couple with the trouble you have encountered since the beginning of the transfer process with the former bank.

We have therefore been requested to pay up the 40% within the stipulated time otherwise something deeper will happen.

In line with the above circumstances, I have put my car for auction and I should be able to come up with 6,000 dollars by Friday.

Kindly see what you can do from your end as well, so that we will get this great fortune of ours as soon as possible.  I will be calling you as soon as I have sent your this very important message.  


Avery Dion

*********************************************************************************

*****************************************************************************************************
From: Victim
Date 11/10/10 10:45:04 AM
to Avery Dion
Subect: Re Dear Victim,

I am in the exact same position I already told you of.  From the prior deals I was taken to court and a conservatorship was set up which took all my available money, and there is no way I can possibly get at any of it because of the court ruling. I have already contacted all the people I know to help this situation and not one is in any position to help.  Many would love to help but they just do not have the money.  Our economu is in deep trouble and our President Obama is a terrible President and doesn't understand or doesn't care and just continues to ran his agenda down our throats no matter what the cost.  Our just completed election went heavely against, the president but unfortunately he still has two years left on his term so he is not affected directly the the election yet, the national unemployment fiture is just under 10% and let me tell you that is rought and nobody is in position to get any bank loans.

What this all means you have to take care of that 40%. So we get the money and then from that I can pay anything off from that fund.  You work in a bank don't you?  You should be able to get a long from your boss.  It will be repaid very shortly just as soon as I receive the fund.  

The moving van will be here to move me to Minneapolis on the 19th and I am busier than heck getting everything packed up.  I am doing well but I have a lot yet to do. I really should be working on that.   The timing could not be worse for what I have to get done (My margin just spread out and I do not know why), but do not have time to fix it now!!! I will keep you posted on my phone no and address as soon as I get them.

Victim

*************************************************

From: VICTIM
Date 11/10/10 1:45:21 PM
To:Avery Dion
Subject: What do you think of this?

Dear Avery,

You know I called your England bank with branch in the United States, (in Texas in fact) I called them as I told you I was going to and an heavy England accented voice answered and would not even listen to me, but all I would say that he could take no call of any type and that I should call England. (which I can not do because MY phone has a block on it so I can not call any one or anything outside the United States.  You can see the court system has put me out of business.  I have no access to any of my money which is in a court ordered conservancy which has ordered blocks to be put on my phone so I can not make any calls outside the United States, which simply mean s I can not call anybody or anything outside of the United States.  Show this to the people at the bank trying to collect the big fees so we can get our money.  It is just simply not working  Even calling their branch office in Texas, the first time a guy answered and said I would have to call England to talk to the people to handle the transfer as suggested by one of the English, letter writers and supplied me with the Texas phone number.  Talk about the right hand not knowing what the left hand is doing?  Avery that is what you should on that bank because its right hand certainly does not know what its left hand is doing!!! Or why not a short term loan to either you or me for those few short days. See how sense-less this whole thing is and it si the originating bank that is calling all the shorts that are not working and that is exactly why the originating bank has to be happy with what you are able to supply them because the court has my hands tied.  And the originating bank will have all its money as soon as I receive the fund, as I will immediately wire back the amount they are owed or even better it could be deducted from the funds as I will go along with either choice they chose.  Go get them Tiger!  Oh yea, your Avery!! Does that make sense to you?  At least it is good common sense!!!  After all, it was the banks that screwed it up in the first place - and I think it is worth a shot -- but I can't do it because the guy hung up the phone on me and then would not answer on my second and third attempt.  Actually I have never experienced or heard of such bad behavior.  I was thinking of keeping a good part of that  money in that bank but now???

Victim

****************************************************************
From: AVERY  DION
Date 11/11/20190 2:17:23 AM
Subject: re: What do you think of this?

Dear Victim,

As I have said to you I have exhausted all my funds.  It is unfortunate that you fail to understand that there is no winning argument with the bank as due process must be followed.  I cannot do with this situation, I do not have such funds. I can only accept to sell my care tomorrow if you will accept the responsibility of paying the balance existing costs of about 4,000.  This funds is not bank charges the bank has waived all charges…it is for the safe-keeping by the security firm which prevented the British authority from confiscating the funds.  I feel very stupid in my doing, still doubt my existence if we should lose this legitimate funds of ours


Avery Dion

********************************************************************
On TUE, 11/1610, VICTIM __ wrote:

From:
VICTIM
 Subject: I may have  the answer for  the problem we are having.
To: 
averydion@rocketmail.com
Date: Tuesday, 16 November, 2010, 2:30

                Dear Avery Dion,, 

Yes  I goofed it up .And that is why you didn't get  your letters.   
I may have a solution for the problem.
Here it is and I have to re-type  it as I can't correct the problem
in the old letter..   I really am a computer dummy. And don't know
how I did it but I did the goof up..     

 I got an email from a Dr.Adams H  Brown who wants to give me 2 million   dollars  and why we
won't get into now.   And he gave me the contact person  for it and he is Mr. Jean  Walter whose phone no. Is 234-808-897-4203 and his email is 
dxm56721@rogers.com   and he will arrange the payment.  I have to write to him again as  I probably goofed that letter also, and will do so after I have your letter sent.  I am asking him  to pay you the amount you  as you know how much that is.   He is paying in dollars according to the letter.,  but maybe he can do it in pounds for you..  I am making a plea to him to handle this situation  to help us in a tight situation.  .  I have no idea  if   he willnaccomidate  this situation but I am making a plea for it, and he should be expecting your contact because I am setting that up but I have to write him again  as I may have goofed  that also..  I am telling him to expect you to contact   him and  tell  you how much you money you need to satisfy that bank and I am begging him for his help and understanding.  After all his boss has award 2 million dollars to me and  I have a situation   this favor could solve.  This is a much simplier letter , but doing it this way for speed.  I don'tknow if time factor is  on us but this could be a bargaining point toget a few more days from the bank if necessary..     

Victim.


*************************************************************************


From: Avery Dion averydion@rocketmail.com
                To: victim@iw.net
                Sent: Thu 11/25/10  2:10 PM
                Subject: Dear Victim,

Dear Victim,

How are you doing today?? Are you with your daughter  now?? Please
keep in touch and let me know the situation of things with  you.

Avery



****************************************************************
From: Avery Dion
Date 5/22/11 2:31:11 PM
To: Victim
Subject: Dear Victim,


Dear Victim,

Happy new week, how are you doing today?  I have been trying to reach you over the phone and through the e-mail without any success.  Hope you are okay, please do respond back immediately you receive this message.

Avery Dion

No comments:

Post a Comment