Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Its 2015

Its New Years Eve tonight, 2015.

"Oh, its new years eve? Then I will have to stay up all night".

.****************************

"What's 15?"

****************************************

"Its going to be 2015, twenty fifteen, twenty fifteen", I say

"What's 15?" you ask.

"twenty fifteen, twenty fifteen.". I say.
...............................................................



I think to change the way I say it:

"Two thousand and fifteen", I clarify.


"oh............................................. two thousand and fifteen".  It seems to register.

"You were born in 1931 and now it is two thousand and fifteen".

"How old am I now?"

You are 83 now and soon you will be 84.


************************

"Is it 7?" you ask.

"7 what? What do you mean by 7?  Its 2015."  (hours later I realize maybe you meant 7 PM?)

Nevermind.


No comments:

Post a Comment